Saturday, October 17, 2015

Selfie-Scrapmuch?

Hello Everyone!

With the emergence of many smartphones, taking pictures is now an easy thing to do.  I admit, sometimes when vanity strikes, I oftentimes takes selfies though I rarely post them in my facebook account.  Especially when I am bored in the office, I take a couple of selfies just for fun.  Anyways, I loved this two selfies of mine that I decided to print it and make it a subject in my layout. So for the Scrapmuch October challenge, I thought it would be great thing to use them.  I loved the combination of laces, flowers and doilies in my layout.  It clearly describes me, girly and sweet.  I do hope you all will enjoy my layout!






Thanks for viewing!


xoxo

Cory

9 comments:

  1. Love all the girly embellishing! Great take on the sketch! Thanks for playing along with ScrapMuch?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous page! Great take on the sketch and thank you for playing along with us at Scrapmuch?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful page, gorgeous embellishing too! Thanks for joining us at ScrapMuch?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful page and great use of sketch and layering
    Thank you for joining us at ScrapMuch?

    ReplyDelete