Sunday, August 30, 2015

Adventure's Out There- Rochelle Spears August Tic Tac Toe Challenge

Hello Everyone!

Traveling  is one of things that I enjoy the most.  I consider this as my reward for all the hard work that I have done and I especially enjoy this when I share it with the people that I love the most.  The picture I used in my entry for Rochelle Spears Tic tac toe challenge is the one taken with my mother and me during our trip to the wonderful island of Boracay in 2013.  I am so thankful that I was able to take my mom there let her enjoy for 3 wonderful days!  I really love my mom and I want to share to her my love for traveling.  It is also my way of showing her how much I love her and appreciate all the things she has done for me (yes, I am a certified and proud mama's girl!). We bonded a lot during our vacation and created a lot of memories which for sure I would cherish forever.  For the challenge, I used travel theme, kraft and quote.  The quote I used is from the Japanese poet Matsuo Basho which fits perfectly to our wanderlust, "Everyday is a journey, and the journey itself is home".  I hope you will enjoy my layout!





Thanks for viewing!

Cory

2 comments:

  1. Great travel layout! :) Thanks for playing along with my Tic Tac Toe challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete