Monday, July 13, 2015

My girly office organizer

Hi everyone!

I try not to limit myself to just creating scrapbook layouts. Sometimes I try to explore other craft ideas to make. Since I work as an admin assistant in an I.T. company her in Cebu, my desk is oftentimes littered with paper, clips and other office supplies. I had an idea then to create an organizer to somehow clear up the space (actually, it was just an excuse to create some stuff..hehe).  So when I got home, I searched the internet for some DIY and I came upon the splitcoaststampers site and saw the tutorial made by Heather Perreaux and it was just beautiful. It was the perfect organizer to store small stuffs like paper and binder clips.  I just added a little detail for the pen caddy.  I used the empty toilet paper rolls for this and just decorated it with paper and laces.  And since I am a girly crafter, pinks and butterflies dominate the project...:D

So here is my finished project and is now proudly sits in my desk...

Thanks for viewing!

Cory



No comments:

Post a Comment